29 April 2011

Torrent ...

"The man who thinks he can live without others is mistaken; the one who thinks others can't live without him is even more deluded."



Lisa Gerrard - Celon

Treat other people the way you would like to be treated. Respect what you cannot understand, people are different ... they think different. You may think that they are all wrong, but it is quite possible that they think the same of you.

Consider how hard it is to change yourself and you'll understand what little chance you have in trying to change others. 

Frustration is part of life, we will always wish that the people we care will understand what we want them to understand, but we also need to accept that maybe it will never happen, and if does not happen  ... I choose to be compassionate instead of infuriated, this is the feeling  I expect from the others when I am the one that cannot understand. 

Maybe I am not what people would like me to be, but I am afraid it cannot be helped. 
I feel free ... I am just me ...

I will not pursue the butterflies, I will just sit quietly here and wait for them to pass by  ...



No comments: