20 April 2011

Inner Peace ...

"People never learn anything by being told, they have to find out for themselves." 

Paulo Coelho

The Ballistic Brothers - Uschi's Groove

Past is the ultimate delusion ...
Past is the reason why nobody can read my eyes anymore ...
Sometimes we need to kill part of ourselves to be able to evolve ...
We cannot escape from the pain as it is part of the process, but as anything else in this world ... pain is temporary ... 
The power resides in your thoughts, they will set you free ...
I have found my real self inside of my inner solitude ...
I walk around and I smile in the dark ... it makes me feel alive ...
I live this remarkable moment of my life on my own ... just the way it is supposed to be ... 
It is all about acceptance ...
If you want know where I am, you will find me smiling in the dark ...



No comments: